Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are usually processed within 1 business day of being received, however, processing can take up to 3-5 business days due to business volume, holidays, etc.
Please take a picture of the product (and packaging if possible) and email it along with your order number to email@example.com. If you are not able to take a picture of the packaging please note in your email the condition of the packaging as it arrived to you (box damaged, no dunnage/bubble wrap, etc.). We will ship you a replacement. If we are out of stock on the item, you will be notified and refunded accordingly.
Yes you can return it as long as the item is unworn, unwashed or is in new condition with all of the original labels/tags. See our Return Policy here. Once we receive your items, an exchange will be provided and returned to you. You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item back to Elevated Gear. You will be contacted in the event the style and/or size is no longer available and will be provided the option of a substitution and/or refund.
Yes, we can special order both Costas and Oakley sunglasses. Please contact us using one of our contact methods here. Be sure to include the specific item number and name of eyewear that you are interested in purchasing.
Can I order the Groove Life lineman ring directly from Groove Life?
- No, the climber logo is sold exclusively through Elevated Gear
Can I special order Groove Life in a different color other than what is available on the website.
- Yes, however, Groove Life requires a minimum order of 3 items. We work with our customers to share the minimum order when possible. However, this depends on business need and will be communicated at the time of inquiry.
Is the Groove Life lineman ring covered under Groove Life’s Warranty?
- Yes, the Groove Life lineman ring is considered a custom ring from Groove Life. As a result there is a $10 replacement fee charged by Groove Life, plus shipping. Since the Groove Life lineman ring is sold exclusively through Elevated Gear and to simplify the process for our customers, all warranty replacements are completed through Elevated Gear. Please use one of the methods listed here to contact us about your warranty replacement. Be sure to include your name, original order number, email, and shipping information. Checkout Groove Life’s warranty policy.
Do I need to register my Groove Life ring with Groove Life?
- No. Because all warranty replacements for the Groove Life lineman ring are handled by Elevated Gear, it is unnecessary to register your ring with Groove Life.
My Groove Life ring is the wrong size, can I exchange it for a different size?
- Yes, you can return your unworn ring to Elevated Gear for an exchange. See our return policy here for instructions. If you have already worn your Groove Life ring then you can keep the ring and submit a warranty replacement for the correct size. See Groove Life’s warranty replacement policy here.