What does Elevated Gear do with my personal information?
Elevated Gear uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information that we acquire is provided by each individual customer. It is this personal information, given to us by the customer, which allows Elevated Gear to provide knowledgeable support by our customer care team. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand may include:
- A Personal Internet Account | You will be identified by Elevated Gear every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Traceable Product Delivery | You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
- Order Status Updates | You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Updates on Internet Specials | You will receive updates on Internet specials you have requested, and invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Care | Our customer care team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
Other Third-Party Companies
If you purchase with Elevated Gear, we may share your information with third-party companies. Your name, address, and details about the products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us or call 423.805.9694.
You can also reach us at:
9481 US Highway 11
Trenton, Georgia 30752